Speech pathology is a challenging yet beautiful profession. This career offers its own set of highs and lows, so SLPs face new obstacles everyday. So, why would you want to add any more to your plate by worrying about paying for your CEUs?
In order to save you time (and money) we’ve put together this current list of the best free CEUs for SLPs.
7 Companies Currently Providing Free CEUs for SLPs
1. Super Duper Inc. – Super Duper offers both live and recorded online sessions. Registration on the site is required (unless you already have an account with them).
2. Relias Academy – Most of the classes Relias Academy offers require payment, but occasionally they have a free class or two. Select ‘speech therapy’ and your state in order to search classes.
3. SATPAC – SATPAC is a function approach to articulation therapy and they offer one free online course related to learning SATPAC.
4. Lingraphica – Lingraphica sells an AAC device specifically for people with aphasia and they offer free CEUs all related to use of the device. Their options include assessment courses, working with a client who uses the device, or attending a live webinar.
5. SpeechPathology.com – Take a free SLP continuing education course and earn free CEUs. Explore their library of 350+ evidence-based courses from top-tier presenters. Choose from select one-hour courses, then use promo code 1FREECOURSE at checkout for your free course. You will not need a credit card.
6. Boardmaker – Offers a variety of free live and recorded webinars for their ‘Ask Us Anything with the Learning Team’ as well as other technology, reading, visual and other courses.
7. PresenceLearning – Offers free on demand webinars for busy school leaders and clinical professionals. Topics include autism & attention disorders, behavior challenges, strategies & interventions and more.
Need more than just one free course? The CEU Group has partnered with SpeechPathology.com to offer 13 months of courses for the price of 12 months. To receive the discount, use promo code CEU015 at checkout. Learn more here.
Not all courses on these sites are free, but keep your eyes open for when a free course pops up. Many of these sites also offer deep discounts in addition to their free and regularly-priced courses. Either way, you’re sure to walk away with a few free CEUs for SLPs after a little digging.
Is there a course you need that isn’t offered by any of these companies?
While “free” is great, sometimes you might not get exactly what you’re looking for. However, that doesn’t mean you need to go out and pay full price in order to receive the CEUs you need.
At The CEU Group, we partner with continuing education providers for a variety of professions (including speech language pathology) in order to offer discounts on the courses and certifications you need most.
Here’s how it works.
Go to our website, search for speech therapists on our Courses page, and there you have it: a list of promo codes you can use to get discounts on your next continuing education course. It’s really simple!
At The CEU Group, we want to help you have the best career you can – and that means offering you discounts and courses for achieving the CEUs you need, when you need them. We’re here to make keeping up with your certifications a breeze, so get your promo codes today and start saving!
Looking for more tips on navigating the world of continuing education? Download The CEU Group’s FREE guide on how to choose and register for the best courses for your career. Continuing education just got a little bit easier – Click here to download today.
Originally posted on March 28, 2019.